Farm Supplies Central Limited is based in Rongotea, Manawatu. Proudly providing service to the Manawatu, Horowhenua, Rangitikei, Wanganui, Tararua and wider lower North Island districts since 1993.
Owned and operated by Brian and Sue Ebert, our fully equipped workshop and team of well-trained servicemen an engineers provide anytime supply and service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We design, build, supply, repair, install and service everything in respect to; above or below ground irrigation including turf, golf and garden systems. Farm water reticulation, farm dairy effluent systems, solids separation, pumps for all purposes in the farming industry, group schemes, industrial and domestic purposes.
In addition we also do milking equipment, rotary milking platforms, cow shed yards and gates, and water quality treatments for farm or home.
We are regional dealers and service agents for;
- Grundfos and Onga, manufacturers of quality pumps.
- Reporoa Herd Gates combining robust building techniques and high end technology in the development of high performance and functional backing gates.
- Williams Engineering farm dairy effluent irrigators
- Hi Tech irrigation, Doda pumps and systems for farm dairy effluent.
- Lakos water sediment filters
- Irri-Pod irrigation systems for water and effluent distribution.
- Rainbird turf, residential and innovative irrigation equipment.
- WETIT cow teat sprayers installation and service
- Zimmatic Centre Pivot which is a proven brand made in the USA, offering a full range of options for irrigation.
- Water Purification filters, softener’s and UV Systems
Beyond our established dealerships, our trained servicemen are also able to upgrade and service all other brands of milking equipment, pumps and irrigators.
We can also cater for all your needs in the provision of general merchandise and farm consumables, such as FIL and Donaghys dairy detergents, dairy rubberware, pipes and fittings and Kaiwaka clothing.
We are proud to be a member of the NZMPTA; an organisation with a commitment to bringing higher standards for equipment and workmanship to clients in the fields of milk harvesting, pumping and water application. Our commitment to meeting these standards is evidenced by our participation in professional development provided through the Technology Training Centre Ltd.